If you’re the owner of a new dog, congratulations! We’re sure you’ll develop an amazing friendship with your new pet. However, as most dog owners are aware, it can be a bit tough trying to keep your dog occupied all the time. This is why we’ve written this article – to help provide options for a toy dog owners can provide for their pets.
The Best Toy Dog Lovers Can Find
This is a list of some of the best toy dog lovers will be happy to share with their pets. There are lots to choose from, so don’t worry about whether or not you’ll find a good choice for your pet!
- The Kong Classic. Chances are you’ve seen this toy hanging around the houses of other dog owners. It’s called Classic because it’s one of Kong’s original toys, but it’s also called Classic because it’s one of the best dog toys around. It’s strong, durable, and fun for dogs of all types.
- S-Dog Bone from Ethical Pets. This is a great choice for anyone who has a large dog (or who is preparing for their puppy to blast off into adulthood)! This bone is super-durable, a combination of plastic and rubber, which makes it fantastic for dogs with more energy and, er, stronger canines.
- Twist ‘n Treat. Puppies and little dogs simply don’t need a high-calibur toy like the S-Bone. Fortunately, smaller toys like the Twist n’ Treat are just perfect for little puppies and smaller dogs like poodles.
- Taco Plush Squeaker from Zippypaws. If you don’t mind seeing a cute taco screaming in distress while your pooch tries to tear it apart, then this Taco Plush dog toy will be a fantastic choice for you and Rover. Plus, this might keep your dog away from the table when you’re making your own tacos.
- Chuckit Frisbee. If you’ve played Frisbee with your dog for any number of years, then you’re probably already aware that plastic frisbees aren’t the most durable when it comes to being chomped by canines. If you’re not already aware, then getting a Chuckit frisbee can help prevent you from ever having to find out. These toys are strong, durable, and built for both land and water.
Runner-Up Dog Toys
These toys might not be as top-notch as the ones listed above but they’re still well-worth your money and time.
- Gnawt-a-Rock. If you’re really looking for a way to keep your dog distracted, get them a Gnawt-a-Rock. This is a toy which is certainly not a rock. It does, however, dispense treats as your dog plays with it.
- Mad Scientist Toy. Watching your dog play with this will be as amusing for you as it is for them. This interactive game has them trying to flip chemistry beakers filled with treats.
There are lots of dog toys out there. This list covers some of the coolest and most innovative toys for dog owners. However, there are thousands more toys available!
If you’re looking for some tried-and-true classics, check out our other article on the best dog toys. This article contains some of the best toys that have stood the test of time.