The production of organic food involves very limited or no use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, artificial colors, or preservatives. Foods produced by organic farming are healthier and more nutritious than those produced by conventional farming. These foods are not just beneficial for humans, but are also of great help for pets―dogs especially.
As they are highly nutritional, they improve the dog's immune system and help him fight against health problems. The resistance power of the dog increases and the symptoms of certain ailments are reduced with an organic diet for your dog. As these foods are easily digestible, the dog is less likely to suffer from digestive disorders.
Recipes for Organic Dog Treat
Organic recipes are very similar to that of regular dog treat recipes; it's just that these recipes make use of organic ingredients. So, all you need to do is, buy organic grocery from the nearby store and use the same to prepare the favorite recipe of your beloved pet.
Organic Peanut Butter Cookie
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Water - 1 cup
- Organic white flour - 1½ cups
- Organic whole wheat flour - 1½ cups
- Organic peanut butter - ½ cup
Organic Turkey Meat Loaf
- Organic basil leaves (dried) - 1 teaspoon
- Organic oregano (dried) - 1 teaspoon
- Organic parsley (dried) - 1/8 cup
- Organic tomato sauce (no salt) - ½ cup
- Organic carrot (grated) - ¼ cup
- Organic brown rice (cooked) - 1 cup
- Organic turkey - 1 lb.
Organic Dog Biscuit
- Organic barley flour - 6 cups
- Apple puree - 8 ounces
- Organic cinnamon - 2 tablespoons
- Water - 6 cups
Preparing organic food for your pet dogs is not very different, since all you need to do is use organic ingredients. Considering that organic foods are of great benefit and help in overall development and growth of your pet, it's definitely worth trying them.